Located at the heart of the « Beauce » region, in Saint-Georges precisely, CDID is a computer technology sector business, specializing in ERP management software for more than 25 years. CDID excels at the design and development of customized ERP software, software hosting, user training and much more! Completely committed to its customers and its team’s performance, CDID counts on a winning strategy: brilliant software and ideas. Visit our Web site to learn more: www.cdid.com!
Your involvment for the business’s growth:
You’ll have the chance to concretely contribute to the company’s success by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to Prextra ERP platform’s development;
- Proceed to the technological integration of new content and suggested functions;
- Develop and test the applications using well-known technologies;
- Participate in finding and developing new solutions.
Your work experience and skills
- You have a college degree in computer science or work-related experience;
- You have experience using the following database servers: SQL Server, and/or MYSQL;
- You have experience using programming languages such as ASP and/or ASP. NET and/or PHP;
- You stand out for your analysis abilities and creativity;
- You have a strong interest for team work, but are also autonomous and dynamic.
CDID, a top quality employer!
- An assured diversity of projects to develop as part of a young team of developers focused on innovation and integration of new programming languages;
- Competitive work conditions (bonuses, premiums and incentives, profit sharing policy, group insurance plan and EHP, pension plan, special paid leave for birthdays, continuous training, Holidays and summer vacation, a dynamic social club and much more);
- More responsibilities as your experience grows (on-site analysis and development, contact with customers, project management);
- Work schedule flexibility;
- Last but not least, an exceptional employer!